Tuesday, May 18, 2010

tonight has been completely and utterly maddening.
and i can't stop grinding my teeth.
and since most of it has been me failing to get done what i want to get done while being all by myself in my room i feel really lonely and loserish right now.
i hate posters forever.
or at least until tomorrow.

i need a big scanner.

argh.


**edit/update:

the combination of the golden wonder cory mon, some tasty toast, delicious ovaltine and this episode of treme that i am about to watch has tempered by mood. i am now cautiously optimistic that this poster may work out after all. i hope i am right.

1 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Maddison Colvin said...

I think it will help that the latest episode of Treme was pretty darn awesome. John Goodman puts me in a good mood.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home