Tuesday, May 18, 2010

here's a little just for my blog exclusive preview:

this post should be on my drawing blog, but it's so very behind and i'm pretty sure that no one ever reads it. at least here i know there are approximately 4 people around.



aside from the fact that i made may 28 a saturday instead of a friday, i think it turned out alrightish. i'll have to fix the saturday/friday thing on my computer.

now i'll just see if mr. book on tape worm, esq. finds it satisfactory or if i need to do it in my usual half drawn-half computer style.

i am proud of myself for recognizing that i was feeling stagnant over the last few posters and that such stagnation should be remedied with a change of pace. i am also glad that i dove headfirst into this idea. i do kind of wish i had taken the time to practice up a little before doing the actual poster, but i was worried i wouldn't have the time. and maybe i'm just being my usual overly critical self.

now i just need to figure out the best way to digitize this for reproduction and whatnot. anyone have a good super megapixel camera and wanna take a nice picture for me?

4 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Blogger beep said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger Kelsy said...

Use my camera...I put it on your sketchpad...it has 571.93 billion megapixels

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Maddison Colvin said...

Aw farts, if I was there you could use my enormous scanner. It looks pretty great! Orange and blue, complimentary colors, etc! Remind me to tell you about my recurring octopus nightmare sometime.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger adam said...

thanks, kelsy. you're a prince.

maddison, that would have been great. yet another example of how your leaving for the summer is ruining my life. or just moderately inconveniencing me.
when i called kinko's to ask about scanning they said they charge $6.99 per scan. i refuse to pay such exorbitant prices. i also refuse to call them by their proper name for this comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home