Thursday, December 16, 2010

that show went pretty well.
it's hard to tell with small crowds.
i wish it hadn't gone that late though.
my body is not going to like me tomorrow, i'm pretty sure.
but, it should know better than to try and get sick right now.
i have no time for that.
i can fit you in around january.
or perhaps, maybe can squeeze you in after i get back from visiting home and before new years.
please make an appointment with my receptionist, illness.
listener was interesting, as i had suspected.
and gave us bear hugs and thanks for playing after the show was over.
now i just need to learn that foolish christmas song.

time to try and unfreeze my feet and go to bed.
i'm okay with no really cold, late bar shows for a bit, i think.

but feb. 5 will be good. if i can be ready in time.



unrelated note:
less than a week away from ilforno's pizza.
my mouth salivates just thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home