Friday, July 09, 2010

hmmm....

earlier i was listening to the instrumentals from the cannibal ox album and scott asked me which one was the one with the philip glass sample. and i'm about 97% sure that the only place i mentioned that was on this blog. which means either he does occasionally read it or someone is spreading my content to him in some other fashion.

just a thought.


here's a remix of justin bieber by el-p. it's quite humorous. and non-bieberesque. he's a great producer. he's got an instrumental album coming out soonish. in fact, it comes out on my birthday.
hmmm....

baby (el-p death mix)
right click to save and all that business.

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Claire Bagley Hayes said...

BEIBER FEVER.
Don't deny the fact that you have the epidemic.
We all did. Do.

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

secret blog-stalker! (scott)

I died over this.

and finally added you to my google reader so I don't have to work so hard to figure out when you post. It's a good Friday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home