Monday, July 10, 2006

i.
hold on, let me take out my eyes so i can hear you better. i think they know that i keep them shrink wrapped for longer life. but right now i need to focus on my immediate surroundings. i've got to stay near sighted. i've got to stop asking what? cause every rewind warps the message.
ii.
if i can't see the tree, then the forest is moot. besides, you've seen one, you've seen a million. i need less distractions. i need to hear. if a tree falls in the forest, and no one is there, does it make a notebook?
and if i bleed ink, then what do i need c(h)ords for? why am i afraid to speak? there's too much power in vibrations.
iii.
now that my sight is framed, i can get the right perspective.
iv.
if i can't focus my sight, why should i expect more from my thoughts.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i'm ready for you to come home.

word verification: argxt. as in, "outwardly, she smiled placidly, but in her head she was screaming, 'ARGXT!'"

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger adam said...

i think i'm ready to be home.
at least, most parts of it.
but i'm also scared.
like always.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home